Have you ever wondered What it takes to be happy or how to maintain being Happy??
It's true that many people don't actually know that Little things make people happy.
According to Research, "Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness."
"WiszeyBlog Brings This Few Suggestions To You On How To Be Happy"
1. If you want happiness for one hour —HAVE A NAP.
If you want happiness for a day —GO FISHING.
If you want happiness for a year — INHERIT A FORTUNE.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — HELP SOMEONE.
2. Thousands of Candle can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of that candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never DECREASES when SHARED!
3. Sometimes YOUR JOY is the source of YOUR SMILE but sometimes SOMEONE'S SMILE can be the source of YOUR JOY.....
4. LOVE is that condition in which the HAPPINESS of ANOTHER PERSON is essential to YOU...
5. HAPPINESS is seeing SOMEONE HAPPY because of you.
There is more Happiness in Giving than there is in Receiving.